What Personal Information We Collect
We collect and maintain different types of personal information in respect of the individuals with whom we interact, including:
- contact and identification information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- product and service related information concerning the products and services that we provide to, or receive from you;
- credit and financial information such as your direct deposit and banking information.
We may also collect market-related information, which may include personal information, concerning market trends and activities impacting our business. This information may include contract terms, financial information, and other information for market analysis and strategic planning.
As a general rule, AT Hand Renovations, LLC collects personal information directly from you. In most circumstances where the personal information that we collect about you is held by a third party, we will obtain your permission before we seek out this information from such sources (such permission may be given directly by you, or implied from your actions).
From time to time, we may utilize the services of third parties and may also receive personal information collected by those third parties in the course of the performance of their services for us or otherwise. Where this is the case, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such third parties have represented to us that they have the right to disclose your personal information to us.
Why We Collect Personal Information
AT Hand Renovations, LLC collects personal information to be able to manage, maintain, and develop our operations, including:
- establishing, maintaining, and managing our relationship with you so that we may provide you with, or receive from you, the products and services that have been requested;
- to be able to review the products and services that we provide to you so that we may understand your requirements for our products and services and so that we may work to improve our products and services;
- to be able to review the products and services that we obtain from you so that we may work with you and so that you may understand our requirements for such products and services;
- to protect us against error, fraud, theft, and damage to our goods and property;
- to enable us to comply with applicable law or regulatory process (for example, we may collect personal information to satisfy the obligations imposed on us by our various regulators);
- to enable us to aggregate data in an effort to identify trends across our users/customers and use the aggregated data to provide services;
- and any other reasonable purpose to which you consent.
How Do We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We may use or disclose your personal information:
- for any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information.
We may use or disclose your personal information without your knowledge or consent where we are permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements to do so.
When Do We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants, and other parties who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf.
Further, your personal information may be disclosed:
- to comply with valid legal processes such as search warrants, subpoenas, or court orders;
- to protect the rights and property of AT Hand Renovations, LLC;
- as part of AT Hand Renovations, LLC required reporting activities to its affiliates;
- where the personal information is publicly available;
- during emergency situations or where necessary to protect the safety of a person or group of persons;
- as permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements;
- and with your consent.
AT Hand Renovations, LLC does not sell, give or rent ANY names or addresses to third parties for the express use of solicitation.
Your Consent is Important to Us
It is important to us that we collect, use, or disclose your personal information where we have your consent to do so. Depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, your consent may be implied, deemed (using an opt-out mechanism), or express. Express consent can be given orally, electronically, or in writing. Implied consent is consent that can reasonably be inferred from your action or inaction. For example, when you enter into an agreement with AT Hand Renovations, LLC, we will assume your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information for purposes related to the performance of that agreement and for any other purposes identified to you at the relevant time.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
AT Hand Renovations, LLC will endeavor to maintain physical, technical, and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in question. These safeguards are designed to prevent your personal information from loss and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or destruction.
Questions or Concerns?
811 Sackett Ave,